Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Playing catchup

Hello

Welcome back to Joes Blog!

Well its been a few days since my last blog which brings up to the current thankful item(s)
1: I am thankful for rest

2: I am thankful for my health

3: I am thankful for my families health (even though Shawna is sick right now it could be worse)

4: I am thankful for innovative ways to earn a little extra cash.
For example, Soda Cans. 1 pound of aluminum cans is going for about 40 cents. Yes it takes a lot of cans to make a pound. However look at it from this perspective.
If you bought a single stock of Johnson and Johnson for $60 you would get a dividend of 60 cents every three months.
If I buy enough can soda I can hope to make 40 cents every month. $1.20 in three months. Granted I have no idea how much I'll have to spend in cans to get a pound. But thats what coupons are for.

And I think that catches me up to today for thankful things. I am also thankful for work. So remember if you have any computer problems and live in SC or NC call GEM Systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment