Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog date: 11302009

Welcome to The GNGTECH001 blog! Or for those of you who know me, Joe's Rant Page. Thanksgiving has come and gone until next year when we will repeat it all over again. My wife made an outstanding turkey yesterday. I helped, get it out of the pan. That is the extent of which she will let me in the kitchen. Speaking of repeating, I have decided to make the blog a once a week event for a while. I have been to busy with work lately to really focus on my blog, so I am cutting it down to once a week, so I can have better focus on it. Rather than having several topics all week, you'll now get them all at once. Lucky You!

My website, is coming along nicely if I do say so. It has a background and a purpose on the main page.

It now has buttons I made in MS Paint. I will be putting more content on there and also joining affiliate programs from companies I know and trust. Such as Inkgrabber.com for example. If there are any questions you have about computers or programs please send me an email and I will help as much as I can. It will also give me something to write about on my website. If your having a problem, other people are having the same problem, and I may be able to help them by helping you.

Shawna and I went to watch A Christmas Carol last week. It was pretty cool. The visual affects were cool. Yes it was animated but the way they showed some scenes was different. I didn't care for the ending though. It felt rushed. It was as if, you get the idea here is the cliff notes of what happens from here on out. I much prefer the old Scrooge McDuck ending, it was more comical to me.

Our recycling soda can project is 2 buckets full now. Not sure how much it weighs our scale doesn't measure that low.

My car went the shop again. last week while going to a company meeting a kid riding his bike just flew out in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and stopped in time. I made it to the restaurant where the meeting was just fine. When leaving though I felt my brake pedal hit the floor and my car barely stopped. Long story short. It has a bust brake line, two bad brake pads and a broken motor mount.
Thankfully no one was hurt.

That's it for this week instalment of GNGTECH001 Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment