Saturday, July 2, 2011

Backyard Monsters: Starving your yard champ

What happens when your yard champ doesn't get fed on time?
Oops! Forgot to feed my yard champ! Now what?


So I have an hour and 5 minutes left to evolve my yard champion and I just don't have the monsters to feed it. Nor do I have the shiny to pay for it. (I just had to buy that skull on a stick.) I tried to get free shiny but I only got to 34. I know my yard champ won't get fed. So now I'm kinda wondering what will happen. These are a few scenarios that I think might happen to my yard champ that would be cool.

1) It dies. I have to start over with a new one.

2) Tired of suffering starvation it cries out, "VIVA REVOLUTION!" Frees all the monsters in your pin and destroys your base.

3) It knows its in trouble. It knows no one else can help it. And it has found them. Your yard champ hires: The A-team, to get its food from you.

4) It eats all of your monsters in your pin and leaves with a sign made of monster blood reading: I quit.


And the answer is:
You get 6 days of feedings added on till the next evolution. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment